Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she is but she more about the tease that's what she like to do but maybe someday she will not hide undercovers we will wait and see

I only saw 5 minutes or so but it was the best tease I've seen for some time.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Oh  Karol you foxy lady, you've certainly stole my heart away. You are the queen of seduction and eroticism. That half an hour of tease and please was worth more than all the hours of massage at b-1 last night. I look forward to the next episode of the dance of the butterfly with great anticipation when hopefully that piece of female beauty, captured in the gusset of your panties will be released and flutter into our hearts. Thank you for making a happyman progressively happier by the night. 

• Upvote 7

I don't think I've seen a woman with more sexual energy than Karol! Happyman is right, you are the queen of seduction, Thank you for coming to RLC and showing us how beautiful and sexy a woman can be!

• Upvote 3

Since a week, our lovely Karol has been the sexiest and hottest girl of RLC by far.... What a change ... from the shy blonde girl, she became a real tigress ... Can't wait how her relationship with Danaya will turn, but I'll be watching, for sure !!    The last three days were totally amazing ... See you guys, gotta go sleep !! 

• Upvote 6