Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

53 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

But how do we know if her undercover bating is real or fake? So how could it be bad casting by RLC if no one knows she is faking?

"How could it be a good casting if no one knows she is doing it for real?" .... Undercover (most likely fake) bating is maybe not the best way to descripe the event when she is actually pull the blanket over her head. Hiding is most likely the best description and also an reason by itself to consider her casting as not very useful for RLC. .... but ...

This is not the question I am asking. ... My question is about the posibility that she only pretends to masturbate. What do you think? 

Do you consider it as posible that that Danaya just pretend to masturbate while she actually is doing nothing? 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Miguel on his way up.... 

i think a spanish member translated that he was coming today because tommorow her friend will come so she will spend time with her ^^', maybe the last time they have sex in the appt since her friend will be sleeping in the smae bed so guys enjoy the show ^^ 

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a dit :

0055 Miguel dans B2

Bravo à tous ceux qui nous ont annoncé l'arrivée de Nicole et de son amie ( fille )  dans B2 et finalement on se rend compte que c'est Nicole et son ami (  Miguel ) qui sont dans B2

Infect....  

22 minutes ago, MrBox said:

"How could it be a good casting if no one knows she is doing it for real?" .... Undercover (most likely fake) bating is maybe not the best way to descripe the event when she is actually pull the blanket over her head. Hiding is most likely the best description and also an reason by itself to consider her casting as not very useful for RLC. .... but ...

This is not the question I am asking. ... My question is about the posibility that she only pretends to masturbate. What do you think? 

Do you consider it as posible that that Danaya just pretend to masturbate while she actually is doing nothing? 

I don't know really , after rubbing Karol's boobs the other day  and rubbing Irma's, she must get real horny    :huh:

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Bravo à tous ceux qui nous ont annoncé l'arrivée de Nicole et de son amie ( fille )  dans B2 et finalement on se rend compte que c'est Nicole et son ami (  Miguel ) qui sont dans B2

Infect....  

un mec qui parle éspagnol ce matin a dit qu'elle serais là demain c'est pour ça qu'il est passé ajd'hui vu que nicole et son amie vont dormir dans le même lit il y aura peu de chance qu'ils puissent encore baiser après ^^ 

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0055 Miguel in B2

noldus I'm glad your back on duty, I can rest now, and not be your sort-of backup hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

Creo que un miembro de la traducción al español que iba a venir hoy porque tommorow de su amiga vendrá por lo que será pasar tiempo con ella ^^ ', tal vez la última vez que tienen relaciones sexuales en la cita ya su amiga estará durmiendo en la cama de modo SMAE chicos disfrutar del espectáculo ^^ 

lo acaba de comfirmar ella,su amiga llegara entre las 10.00 y las 12.00 de la mañana

• Upvote 1