Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Damned too bad nicole's friend wasn't more hot, i have nothing against estelle she seem nice and friendly but god she is really not rlc material if u know what i mean ^^' ( i tried to put it the nicest way possible) 

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Damned too bad nicole's friend wasn't more hot, i have nothing against estelle she seem nice and friendly but god she is really not rlc material if u know what i mean ^^' ( i tried to put it the nicest way possible) 

yeah she is a pure tomboy and i am assuming lesbian......and Nicole is pure straight....Estelle would be of some use if Nicole was more girl friendly....i dont mind one girl not being easy on the eyes as long as her partner is hot...

• Upvote 1

I think both Nora and Anna, went to the same image consultant...both these are huge transformations.... whatever Nora does, is still more forced (and more business like in nature rather than natural) but we have to admit Nora has been the life of the party in all major B1/B2 nights since her return...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yeah she is a pure tomboy and i am assuming lesbian......and Nicole is pure straight....Estelle would be of some use if Nicole was more girl friendly....i dont mind one girl not being easy on the eyes as long as her partner is hot...

I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong here, and I'm sure they will, but I think she has a boyfriend...

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

so Nora was having fun with Karol and Jess and Irma were acting like they did not want to be there.  Now a 4 girl discussion in bathroom

away from sound-of course Nicole and Estelle not included. WTF:confused:

maybe about Karol moving to B!- ?????????