Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Bringing her back wasn't the mistake,,,but bringing her back with nobody to play with was the mistake on RLC's part,,,they should have brought her back to the B#1 apartment with people like Ilona, Adele or Irma that she knows and are familiar with,,,if they had done that then she would have been more excited and interesting from day one.:shy::biggrin:

Still, we have seen more of Danaya this time than last time, and she did latch onto Karol quite quickly so she did have someone to play with. Plus we got to see Danaya with Irma, which on a personal level is the thing I wanted to see more than anything.

Plus we do not know that Danaya is leaving yet, I believe she will be here for a couple more weeks

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and look how she as started to open up and we have all seen that from a lot of the girl just before they leave please let me be wrong  but I have gut filling I'm not

I don't know Bud, I'm feeling a bit deflated right now cos I also have a gut feeling... We know someone's  going back to their homeland, and Danaya hasn't made any sort of move to pack...

33 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Bringing her back wasn't the mistake,,,but bringing her back with nobody to play with was the mistake on RLC's part,,,they should have brought her back to the B#1 apartment with people like Ilona, Adele or Irma that she knows and are familiar with,,,if they had done that then she would have been more excited and interesting from day one.:shy::biggrin:

I'm sure that would have made a big difference.

• Upvote 1

I knew Karol was going to be special from the first day. Now so do a lot of others. Here's what it is for me. Karol is a good looking women with a fine body. Now she's not what I would call a model type like say Kami or Heidi. If you would see either of them on the street you'd think they were hot and then you move on to other women.

But with Karol it's different. She's the girl that you don't run into often. She's the girl at the check out or the waitress at the bar or the restaurant. You check her out because she is good looking with a nice ass and then the animal instinct inside you sits up and takes notice. And the animal instinct knows what it wants more than you do. If she worked at the place you saw her you'd do your best to return there just to see her. The curves and the way she moves draws the eye and you don't think, you know she could rock your world. She's not flashy and doesn't catch the eye like say our boob ladies I&D do. You may look past her the first time you see her but the animal instinct knows and makes you look again and again and again. Her sexual sensual nature is powerful. You may not think so but you were hooked the moment you saw her.

I'll bet some of you didn't pay her much attention at first. But you just couldn't stop yourself from looking again could you. And you trying to figure out what it was about her that made you keep looking. That's the animal instinct taking control.

Just the way it is for me. Your results may very.:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I knew Karol was going to be special from the first day. Now so do a lot of others. Here's what it is for me. Karol is a good looking women with a fine body. Now she's not what I would call a model type like say Kami or Heidi. If you would see either of them on the street you'd think they were hot and then you move on to other women.

But with Karol it's different. She's the girl that you don't run into often. She's the girl at the check out or the waitress at the bar or the restaurant. You check her out because she is good looking with a nice ass and then the animal instinct inside you sits up and takes notice. And the animal instinct knows what it wants more than you do. If she worked at the place you saw her you'd do your best to return there just to see her. The curves and the way she moves draws the eye and you don't think, you know she could rock your world. She's not flashy and doesn't catch the eye like say our boob ladies I&D do. You may look past her the first time you see her but the animal instinct knows and makes you look again and again and again. Her sexual sensual nature is powerful. You may not think so but you were hooked the moment you saw her.

I'll bet some of you didn't pay her much attention at first. But you just couldn't stop yourself from looking again could you. And you trying to figure out what it was about her that made you keep looking. That's the animal instinct taking control.

I watched her from day one and she was just about all watched  I would jump over to jess when karol was out but when she returned I watched her

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

DES you know I'm totally with you here mate. I've posted several things that you talk about here over the last few weeks, but you've hit the nail on the head with this great post. You're right, there was something about her from day 1, which swayed me away from following my girl, and watching every move Karol made, which is some achievment because I still love Nicole to bits! It isn't 1 thing, it's the whole package. I think she's really attractive, with a natural beauty, as has Nicole, but somehow different, and, as the poll suggested, has a great overall body, the best here. I, too knew she was something a bit special, and as each day passes, she just gets better and better...

I know some folk here are pissed off with all the teasing, and they just  want her to get down to the buisiness end. For me. the teasing and tantilising has been fantastic and such a turn on. It's highlighted how sexy this girl really is, and I haven't really seen the like on here before. She is brilliant at it....

She's only been here for a month, but if she does go home now, I'll be absolutely mortified. I can tell you now, I'll more upset than when any other girl has left! I know It's fucking crazy getting attatched to these girls but when a gem like Karol comes along I was just sucked in...:heart:

• Upvote 2