Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

how much did he pay to be there and fi we all look back michelle was all in front of the cams in b1 and b2 up till his last night then she started thinking that the money stops when he leaves so that when she said time to go back in hiding till more money comes in to be on cams

It seems that Michelle is still a bit cold when she coughs and wipes her nose. Nah, you must get well good now, behind the cushions Michelle. So you get back your beautiful energy again, and you are with us on the track again. Good luck to you lovely. ✨?????

33 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

It seems that Michelle is still a bit cold when she coughs and wipes her nose. Nah, you must get well good now, behind the cushions Michelle. So you get back your beautiful energy again, and you are with us on the track again. Good luck to you lovely. ✨?????

She has been unwell a few times while she has been here.  Spending so long on the Balcony with not a lot of clothes and just a blanket round her doesnt help.  

• Upvote 1

If any of you got Replay go back to yesterday and look on top of Michelle computer. The guy left her a lot of Euro. The best i can see it look like a 1000 Euro. I guess all that time out on the balcony all day and most of the evening pay pretty good so Michelle don't need RLC i guess RLC not paying her that kind of money

she never did want to be part of rlc she just wanted to come and get more to viewers for her campsite shows that way some will still pay to see her cam shows when she leaves rlc she is smart lady because some will pay to watch her now and then and that's what she wanted

18 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I've been trying to cut Michelle some slack but she is making it clear she doesn't want to be part of RLC. She's got the screw it I'm staying in my room syndrome. 

I agree. ... It seems that with the departure of her friend she inwardly quit the job finally. It is nothing left of her any more at this place. ... and ... with the superficial teasing show Dyana and Karol are used to perform, this apartment is already dead. ... Even Nora and Irma understand that very fast and left this place as on the curses. 

• Upvote 1