Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Nicole still naked in bedroom now putting on makeup 17:59

Irma and Dan in front room Estelle in kitchen

Angel still in bed

I'd just like to thank my girl showing us her amazing body and fantastic pussy in a show that seemed to go on forever...in fact she's still naked...:heart:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

We have established that the kiss last week was on the lips, but not last night...Nicole couldn't give a fuck whether the camera's were pointing at her or not, she just does her own thing and I've said numerous times in the past, the most genuine girl you'll ever see here. If she wanted to snog this 'cook' guy last night she would have! I think he half expected to kiss her properly after she kissed him on the cheek at 1st but she just kissed his other cheek instead, so it looked him look a little awkward. As I said before, the previous night she was kissing Miguel passionately, moreso than ever before... 

I think we have to give my girl a little credit after last night. I know that will be hard for some of you guys...:dodgy:

What really should we give her credit for ?. Seeing two guys simultaneously where one doesn't know of the other ?. Don't think so. Your right she's genuine in how she is because she doesn't give her fuck. And that's the problem with her and why she has all those problems with her flat mates. She is to inconsiderate and self centered

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

What really should we give her credit for ?. Seeing two guys simultaneously where one doesn't know of the other ?. Don't think so. Your right she's genuine in how she is because she doesn't give her fuck. And that's the problem with her and why she has all those problems with her flat mates. She is to inconsiderate and self centered

So she's shagging the cook then? You have proof? No indication last...So that would be a no.

Yes she 2 guys on consecutive nights. 1 is her boyfriend, and, as far as we can tell from the evidence last night, the other is a friend...

She has no problems with her flat mates here and the problems over in B1 have been thrashed to death...and I'm not gonna drag up again...

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

We have established that the kiss last week was on the lips, but not last night...Nicole couldn't give a fuck whether the camera's were pointing at her or not, she just does her own thing and I've said numerous times in the past, the most genuine girl you'll ever see here. If she wanted to snog this 'cook' guy last night she would have! I think he half expected to kiss her properly after she kissed him on the cheek at 1st but she just kissed his other cheek instead, so it looked him look a little awkward. As I said before, the previous night she was kissing Miguel passionately, moreso than ever before... 

I think we have to give my girl a little credit after last night. I know that will be hard for some of you guys...:dodgy:

I'll leave the credit giving to you. She's a player. And the other night was nothing more than a booty call.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So she's shagging the cook then? You have proof? No indication last...So that would be a no.

Yes she 2 guys on consecutive nights. 1 is her boyfriend, and, as far as we can tell from the evidence last night, the other is a friend...

She has no problems with her flat mates here and the problems over in B1 have been thrashed to death...and I'm not gonna drag up again...

You may be right nagachilli but just a few questions i will need clearing up.

Do females kiss their male friends on the lips ?

Just because you haven't seen them fuck in front of the camera doesn't mean they may not have done outside because HE and not nicole doesn't want to be seen fuckng on cam ?

If he's just a friend why isn't miguel present when she brings him round since there is nothing between them?

Do you think miguel even knows she has this "Friend"

Just a thought

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

You may be right nagachilli but just a few questions i will need clearing up.

Do females kiss their male friends on the lips ?

Just because you haven't seen them fuck in front of the camera doesn't mean they may not have done outside because HE and not nicole doesn't want to be seen fuckng on cam ?

If he's just a friend why isn't miguel present when she brings him round since there is nothing between them?

Do you think miguel even knows she has this "Friend"

Just a thought

I'm just guessing, like we all do on here. I don't know if you've read my earlier post but I think she dumped Miguel and probably hooked up to this guy. That's when they kissed properly when he cooked for them last week. Chance is she slept at his the following night. I don't know what happened but she comes back with Miguel a coupla nights ago and they looked pretty close. I was surprised the cook turned up last night to be honest but there was not the slightest hint they were an item, That would be hard to hide . I might be wrong cos I may be a bit biased sometimes.

But I have friends who are girls, even though I'm happily married, and have several close female friends who I will kiss on the lips in view of my wife. 

10 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Truth at last !

What's with this double-standard crap?? Any of us would love to be on the other end of a booty call. We don't know or own these girls because of a subscription fee. Let her do whatever she likes. It's nothing to get upset over. Some of us get upset when a guy comes over and some get upset when a guy comes over and does nothing. I ,for one, pay a subscription fee to enjoy watching the girls have fun and be themselves and if that means sharing two guys at once, then so be it. We're so quick to call a girl a slut for doing the same thing that we would do, if we could.... The girl is fun to watch so reserve the judgments!!! I only wish that Jess could have been more genuine, but I don't think she has it in her and I think that was the crux of the problem between the 2. That's over so we can move on as they seem to have.

• Upvote 2