Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

19 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. She do not. ... but ... It is easy to see that a girl without any sex life for month is hidding something.

BTW, How could i be narrow minded if you are the one that can not bear guys in the apartment. .. :biggrin:

No. There were some very good casts with girls open minded that never had boys over (the best example is maybe Elisa).

We are never going to agree on this. And for the record I'll say this again so maybe you'll stop making things up. I have NEVER!!!! said that i can't stand to see the girls with a guy or even two guys if they so choose. I have said my "Preference" is to not see guys. There is a difference even if you refuse to see it. And you are no more an expert on what these girls like any more than I or anybody else on this forum is.

Tell me I'm wrong if you wish but we are done here.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Danaya have sent many messages to Karol, but she has not replied to a single one. Danaya is very disappointed. (Yury translation of a conversation with Irma)

Noldus was that translation posted somewhere, as I missed it if it was ??????? just asking

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

We are never going to agree on this. And for the record I'll say this again so maybe you'll stop making things up. I have NEVER!!!! said that i can't stand to see the girls with a guy or even two guys if they so choose. I have said my "Preference" is to not see guys. There is a difference even if you refuse to see it. And you are no more an expert on what these girls like any more than I or anybody else on this forum is.

Tell me I'm wrong if you wish but we are done here.

Oh, sorry. ... I had a different memory. My mistake. ... If you also agree that guys are no issue for the apartment, we have something to agree on.

16 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I never have written somthing different. ... and ... I respect ohter opinions as long as they do not insult people. 

... but ...

Independently of this, If you write something like "Irma is broing", i may also write something about it. .. Very normal and no issue for any forum.

Ok i don't see any probleme with that but if i or someone else say something like " X girl is doing nothing in the appt, spending a lot of time outside" you always say something like it's normal these girl "have" to have sex with dude so they go outside doing that therefor b1 & b2 must have more guys so it will be more fun. 
I don't know for others but for me, but if each girl of b1 & b2 bring theyr bf i would find it boring as fuck, ok there will be more sex that's for sure but it would be like any other appt expect "girls"/couple would change every two months ... And it would be more "normal", casual sex bewteen couple, but i wouldn't pay 75$ for that ... And if you are thinking that those couple could "swap"/ have orgies together i think ok it would be nice to watch once, but after that it would soon be boring like watching VV/VH where there are couple having orgies and such ... 

And once again, i'd like to say that i don't dislike dudes being there at b1 or b2 as long as b1 & b2 don't become a couple appt ... ( i don't mind when miguel comes to b2, or when kiko was there but to me it was boring watching them having sex over & over with their gf/wife, and the girls didn't have more "fun" just the girl that was the dude's gf). You will propably disagree with me, but i think if rlc open an appt where instead of girls there would be dude having parties where dudes have sex with women it wouldn't have the same success as the "all girls" appt type ... 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

don't know but if Angelina would push the balcoly door shut and lock it at the same time it probably would stay shut

or just have the apt go into another 8 hr u/m to fix the door because rlc cant fix every thing at one time that way the girl are free to do what they do in real life at home and they don't have to do the fake life that they are doing on cam