Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

But surely this makes the apartment more identifiable from the outside for the would be stalkers sat out in the street with binoculars.  From some dubious posts ive seen in the past this has been done.  

I just got some new binoculars christmas. That's lucky...:dodgy:

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

OMG how bad we miss the realness, the pure sensuality, the undeniable sexuality, that was the most awesome KAROL, now we have Angelina which is the complete oppisite. All show and no go, so to speak

Thanks Thes!! i'm trying to forget Karol...Trouble is I CAN'T...:cry:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can someone please explain to me what value Estelle brings to B-2, the only thing I can figure is to have a presenve in BR of Nicole because she is absent so much from the apartment. other than that Estelle is as much of a failure as Sia was. 

That girl is about as homely as they come, and has no intention of bringing any kind of fantasy to B-2 for the viewer. another poor choice by the so called Emporer.

She has been used by nicole to get the b2 big room that she inteded to get since she first saw it ... plus it's like a compagnion for nicole when she feel lonely ... 

• Upvote 1

I am glad you find her sensual wathou, sensuality and sexuality has nothing to do with being nude. Angelina does not have it without trying very hard, therefore it is not natural to her. KAROL never ever had to try.

But I also agree with you...:biggrin:

2 hours ago, wathou said:

LMAO i almost forget that nicole & estelle were in the appt, until a saw the motion detection in their room i assumed they were outside like any other day xD 

What do you mean, they never go out. They're just on the balcony a lot, but we'll see them now...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Well I am happy for you as well sulzer, I find Angelina quite pretentous, and completely full of herself. Everyone has tastes that varies, and that is why RLC always brings a variety to the table.

you got it, quite precious, and self confident. Adorable...