Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

15 minutes ago, wathou said:

About the moneywisee part: poeple do whatever they do with they'r money even if i don't understand it either ^^

For the "real" part: I think that the girls that are camgirls are not more or less "real" than any other girl that have been in B1 or B2 it's just that their shows breaks the "forth wall" because u can see the cam that they'r using and it makes it looks "fake". But let's remind that all these girl are paid to be on cam 24/7 and gain bonuses on what they'r doing so in a way u will never see a "real" girl on rlc. For them it's just a job after all some enjoy it ( cs: irma,ilona,lola,belle,anna & the rest u know who ^^) and other hated it and did nothing during their stay. Btw that's just my pov on that mather i absolutly don't pretend to be right 100% :biggrin:

I think i got the idea:

... you mean that if for example zoya would give a theater performance at her place it would be fine to just pretend to be a different person (as an actor) because her work is a part of her real life ...

I agree. ... but ...

The cam shows are different in the point that they create a relation between the viewers and the residents due to the fact that people join her show based on her participation in RLC and not because they found her by themself. In the end, RLC would transform into a 2nd version of CAMSODA were some people life in an apartment and perform what the user request (and paid for with token). No real life, No fun, just work. The idea of RLC would be dead. 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I think i got the idea:

... you mean that if for example zoya would give a theater performance at her place it would be fine to just pretend to be a different person (as an actor) because her work is a part of her real life ...

I agree. ... but ...

The cam shows are different in the point that they create a relation between the viewers and the residents due to the fact that people join her show based on her participation in RLC and not because they found her by themself. In the end, RLC would transform into a 2nd version of CAMSODA were some people life in an apartment and perform what the user request (and paid for with token). No real life, No fun, just work. The idea of RLC would be dead. 

I agree with you as i said as long as the cam shows remains casual ( like michelle is doing, 1 every week or less ^^') i don't mind it but if it takes much of their times is pointless. ( but no cam girl is great ^^ at least if the girls are not boring and by that i don't mean lesbians orgy parties ^^') 

And Btw i was talking just about B1, B2 not the couple appt since i barely watch them i find them boring :cool:

Just now, wathou said:

always has been, rlc restart it once in a while when u can't see a single shite ^^ 

Its crap because of the lighting too, i think its not too bad at he moment focus wise but the lighting is shit

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is it my eyes again or Cam2 a bit blurry?

Nah your eyes, it is probably not something wrong. It is television that shifts in light and the camera does not have time to stabilize, but ends up in middle position and it has no high ISO value to provide a real-life situation. ✨??

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its crap because of the lighting too, i think its not too bad at he moment focus wise but the lighting is shit

Lmao u must have red karol's thaught she just brought the light near the tree xD 

• Upvote 1