Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey, keep my girl out of it. She's going nowhere, except hopefully this side of the bed so we have a better view of her in all her splendour...:biggrin:

Angel is definately an :angel:. On top of everything else she's got a great personality and is always smiling...:heart:

But I'd always be smiling too if I got to play with that pussy every day...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Damn Nicole, how many times do I have to tell you to keep the door BaR open....:angry:

Another spanking for you I'm afraid...:dodgy:

i think imo that's not nicole's fault, she just doesn't wanna wake estelle up. I think it's rlc's fault we are 2017 and they didn't put a fuckin air vent in the bathroom ... 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think imo that's not nicole's fault, she just doesn't wanna wake estelle up. I think it's rlc's fault we are 2017 and they didn't put a fuckin air vent in the bathroom ... 

I know but don't tell anyone that I tell her to keep the door shut cos I enjoy dishing out the punishment....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey, keep my girl out of it. She's going nowhere, except hopefully this side of the bed so we have a better view of her in all her splendour...:biggrin:

Angel is definately an :angel:. On top of everything else she's got a great personality and is always smiling...:heart:

In about 20 days she is. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hilleman said:

wow .. finally have a camera has been installed on the balcony. a major achievement of the RLC. thank you very much RLC. ✨??

Don't get too excited, it's ain't great. It's positioned outside Nicole and Estelles be so when they go out onto the balcony you can't usually see them and the other end is miles away. Still it's better than nowt as they say...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't get too excited, it's ain't great. It's positioned outside Nicole and Estelles be so when they go out onto the balcony you can't usually see them and the other end is miles away. Still it's better than nowt as they say...:biggrin:

i actually followed nicole when she went from her bedroom door to the other side of the balcony and there is at most 2-3 meters of blind spot, so they sure can smoke behind the cam but they can't have a party ^^' 

• Upvote 3

Just now, wathou said:

i actually followed nicole when she went from her bedroom door to the other side of the balcony and there is a most 2-3 meters of blind spot, so they sure can smoke behind the cam but they can't have a party ^^' 

It is a bit like with the outside cam at the place of A&E. ... but ... I, think, all this cam will get more useful in the next few months, when the winter is over. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is a bit like with the outside cam at the place of A&E. ... but ... I, think, all this cam will get more useful in the next few months, when the winter is over. 

yes indeed :) i'm eager to see the next cast also i'm getting a bit bored with the current cast except for angelina & the twins.

I miss the god damned summer parties :heart::cry:

• Upvote 2