Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't get too excited, it's ain't great. It's positioned outside Nicole and Estelles be so when they go out onto the balcony you can't usually see them and the other end is miles away. Still it's better than nowt as they say...:biggrin:

Yes, I know it's a little bad position to be able to capture most of the time. But because you know what the building looks like with these long balconies, that there may be a risk to others who do not belong to the RLC can be captured, so therefore, they have made a small workaround that anyway give us a glimpse of what goes where outside in summer. better than nothing anyway. Now just to wait and see if it gets any better placement on camera 15, then it is only a third part of the baths to see right now.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Hilleman said:

Yes, I know it's a little bad position to be able to capture most of the time. But because you know what the building looks like with these long balconies, that there may be a risk to others who do not belong to the RLC can be captured, so therefore, they have made a small workaround that anyway give us a glimpse of what goes where outside in summer. better than nothing anyway. Now just to wait and see if it gets any better placement on camera 15, then it is only a third part of the baths to see right now.

IMHO i think cam 15 in b2 as the cam 4 in b1 won't ever change places, they are placed so we can't see the toilet and far away so that the cams are not close to the water. i think rlc try to put the cams in the better spots, so i doubt they'd change it ^^' 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

danaya & angelina seem pissed at nicole again coincidence ? ( i think this is the first time that a girl has some many argument with her roomates ...) sorry naga but you have to be blind if you don't see that ^^' 

No I can see that. What's it all about anybody, any ideas...:confused: