Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, wathou said:

and don't know if u saw but estelle and nicole were having a not "happy" conversation this morning also ^^' 

Strange that she's fallen out with all 3 by the sounds of it, and those 3 were all out together last night...:confused:

20 minutes ago, wathou said:

i did not see the whole conversation either but usually when they talke together they are smiling and laughing but this time no smile or laugh :X 

Just watched bits of the conversation. Estelle was fine, Nicole seemed a bit wound-up about something. That's maybe connected to the other girls having a go. I haven't a fucking clue but I think Nicole and Estelle are still ok.... We shall see how it pans out with the other girls...:confused:

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

good sign last time she did that she was going over to b1

that's a good possibility although with the amount of gear she has put in her bag and the regular sending of texts I was thinking it looked more like a weekend away but then I thought she didn't look overly enthusiastic about going anywhere when she went out the door. Let's see if she appears later down the road in the next half an hour or so. 

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

that's a good possibility although with the amount of gear she has put in her bag and the regular sending of texts I was thinking it looked more like a weekend away but then I thought she didn't look overly enthusiastic about going anywhere when she went out the door. Let's see if she appears later down the road in the hour. 

Last time when she went over to b1 she took spare clothe, spare toothbrush, make up stuff , she doesn't travel light ^^