Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

23 minutes ago, West_California said:

i'll take back my BS, i didn't see it at all, 'cept the hair rinse. i'm far sighted, can't get closer...

but i have seen "the scoot" in person...

we need some excitement..

to read the newspaper I have to hold it with my toes....

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey bud, I'm not comparing them. I agree with you.  Karol was is a legend and she is the 1 girl I'd have back tomorrow if I had to pick one...:biggrin:

You confuse me sometimes though because you seem to be a fan of Angel, then you have a dig at her so I'm not sure...:confused:

if you think back I said a lot about karol to and I watched only her just like I'm with angel that why I say what I do I don't watch much of the other apartments and I love to watch angel if I didn't I wouldn't say nothing about her

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I'm watching the lovely Angel...:angel:

Will she, won't she, will she half cover or won't she...We'll just have to wait and see...But I'll still enjoy watching regardless of the outcome, because she oozes sex appeal IMHO...:biggrin:

and that's why I watch her and blow a lot of shit about her

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

if you think back I said a lot about karol to and I watched only her just like I'm with angel that why I say what I do I don't watch much of the other apartments and I love to watch angel if I didn't I wouldn't say nothing about her

I think you're just slightly frustrated cos you want her to go that extra mile, So am I bud, but I still love watching her...Karol was in a class of her own though :heart:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I'm watching the lovely Angel...:angel:

Will she, won't she, will she half cover or won't she...We'll just have to wait and see...But I'll still enjoy watching regardless of the outcome, because she oozes sex appeal IMHO...:biggrin:

Even in bed in the dark she is still smiling. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think you're just slightly frustrated cos you want her to go that extra mile, So am I bud, but I still love watching her...Karol was in a class of her own though :heart:

maybe true but I watch her faithfully day after day if I can

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

I see N & E are in the tub together, and looks like E has her legs spread for N- hard to tell with thumbnails- just saying