Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know DES, I'm not denying she only has herself to blame. But I'll always have a soft spot her her. I really hope she talks it through, and gains a little respect from the guys on here...:confused:

That may be asking a bit much. You know how cold blooded some on this forum can be.:biggrin: 

To change my opinion of her she would have to step up in a big way. And looking at what is going on at the moment it doesn't appear she has any intention of doing anything. In fact it looks like she's getting ready to go out.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Spoon said:

When did the Nicole/Estelle take place? And what happened? Couldn't find much in the last 10 or so pages and the timeline thread doesn't mention it.

nothing happened that's the thing besides the fight 2 nights ago, nicole came back last night, didn't talk to anyone then went to sleep, and now still hasn't talk to anybody and seems ready to go out :X 

20 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That may be asking a bit much. You know how cold blooded some on this forum can be.:biggrin: 

To change my opinion of her she would have to step up in a big way. And looking at what is going on at the moment it doesn't appear she has any intention of doing anything. In fact it looks like she's getting ready to go out.

Well besides tha fact that nicole doesn't speak to estelle anymore, her going out and not talking to D & A she is still the same xD
that's seriously sad that a girl with that body has such a shity personality :X

And btw she was just counting her 50€ bills ( and there was a lot) she might be leaving soon, if she leaves i'm hoping that she take estelle with her ...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

nothing happened that's the thing besides the fight 2 nights ago, nicole came back last night, didn't talk to anyone then went to sleep, and now still hasn't talk to anybody and seems ready to go out :X 

I missed a word, I meant to ask when the fight took place. And now I know, two days ago. I finally found some posts about it as well.