Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

A, D & E at the table.. N in her room...

Since all 3 of these girls went out together, I am sure that Estelle has told them everything bias in her favor.  Neither A&D have

heard Nicole's side of the story-and maybe they don't even want to hear it. :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Since all 3 of these girls went out together, I am sure that Estelle has told them everything bias in her favor.  Neither A&D have

heard Nicole's side of the story-and maybe they don't even want to hear it. :dodgy:

i think d&a vs nicole case was settle before the fight xD 

• Upvote 1

So What's up with Nicole!?Is she in rlc or not?Because the latest week or more she it's almost never in cams..she comes Thales shower,maybe sleeps for hours and hours till next day then she goes for long hours or even days..and bet she gets paycheck in end of month.

• Upvote 1

So it's seems it's some argument between Nicole and the other three..well in my opinion miss dead fish bates(Danaya),boring Estelle and the other one(that puts sexy underwear then leaves for almost all day(talking about Angelina of course)all three can leave and Nicole that way can be in the house.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

21:35  Nicole is back and brought a suitcase-

yhea so i guess she won't stay either, let's hope the situation goes back to normal after they leave because it was really sad to watch :X 
Fortunatly we had Danaya & angelina :)