Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I've been away for a few days and what I saw last night showed not much had changed except Estelle had unfortunately lost the war and gone, albeit due to her 30 day visa expiry which Nicole would have been delighted about and just to prove it she shows up after days away with none other than the waiter. That's number 4 as I recall inside b-1 and b-2 and judging by the bruises on her thighs it looks like there's been a bit of rough on the outside too. She duped her way out of b-1 on the pretence of getting the big room at b-2 for sharing with her pal and she's been and gone under a cloud, but she still retains the big room to entertain her suitors when she can be bothered to come back to the apartment. Yes, Estelle was 100% correct in what she accused Nicole of being and in my younger days she would have been classed as the village bike. Then to cap it all when he starts getting down to the business end, as if by magic the NV cams go down and the room is plunged into darkness. Oh dear, what a coincidence and it always seems to happen when she is in the room getting close and personal whereas it never appears to happen to any of the other girls in other rooms or apartments.

What amazes me is how RLC let her get away with her childish antics when all the other girls play the game and she seems to think she can play it to her rules. She might be on 79 days today but as far as I'm concerned RLC should be shunting the conniving little cow out the door pronto and not wait for her visa expiry. 

It's time to go Nicole; you're past your sell by date :angry:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Stn, but you know me by now, I'll defend her to the last if Idon't think she's to blame...:heart::biggrin:

I don't know if she did anything to the cam or not. But you have to admit it is a rather odd coincidence that the cam should go out at the time it did. :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

After my second missive this morning about Nicole and having disconnected the NV, I just got to the moment the response of RLC 

I put you a copy:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Nicole will be replaced with another participant in the near future.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

Well we already knew that.:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Suite à ma deuxième missive ce matin concernant Nicole et le fait d'avoir débranché la NV,  je viens de recevoir à l'instant  la réponse de RLC 

je vous en  mets en copie :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Nicole will be replaced with another participant in the near future.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

Woo big news from rlc :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I don't know if she did anything to the cam or not. But you have to admit it is a rather odd coincidence that the cam should go out at the time it did. :dodgy:

She has blown out the candles, and the cameras had no more light. Also not from outside, because she had previously closed the shutters (what she never done before) . No coincidence, pure intent!

10 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

She has blown out the candles, and the cameras had no more light. Also not from outside, because she had previously closed the shutters (what she never done before) . No coincidence, pure intent!

Rlc didn't deny it was her who killed the nv nor did they say it was her so we can say she did it or not ...