Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I don't know if she did anything to the cam or not. But you have to admit it is a rather odd coincidence that the cam should go out at the time it did. :dodgy:

It was odd DES, but they've had loads of problems with this NV Cam when no event like this was about to take place. As I said, she has been awesome with some her shows, in B1 anyway, but it's hardly surprising this guy didn't want all on display. There have been some technical explanations for this Cam failure, which I agree with....

I'm 99% certain Nicole had nothing to do with it....But if she did flick the switch to say to all the guys on here who've giving her a hard time 'fuck you, you're seeing nothing tonight guys'...well there's my other 1%...:dodgy::heart:

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I've been away for a few days and what I saw last night showed not much had changed except Estelle had unfortunately lost the war and gone, albeit due to her 30 day visa expiry which Nicole would have been delighted about and just to prove it she shows up after days away with none other than the waiter. That's number 4 as I recall inside b-1 and b-2 and judging by the bruises on her thighs it looks like there's been a bit of rough on the outside too. She duped her way out of b-1 on the pretence of getting the big room at b-2 for sharing with her pal and she's been and gone under a cloud, but she still retains the big room to entertain her suitors when she can be bothered to come back to the apartment. Yes, Estelle was 100% correct in what she accused Nicole of being and in my younger days she would have been classed as the village bike. Then to cap it all when he starts getting down to the business end, as if by magic the NV cams go down and the room is plunged into darkness. Oh dear, what a coincidence and it always seems to happen when she is in the room getting close and personal whereas it never appears to happen to any of the other girls in other rooms or apartments.

What amazes me is how RLC let her get away with her childish antics when all the other girls play the game and she seems to think she can play it to her rules. She might be on 79 days today but as far as I'm concerned RLC should be shunting the conniving little cow out the door pronto and not wait for her visa expiry. 

It's time to go Nicole; you're past your sell by date :angry:

I agree with everything you say Happy...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree with everything you say Happy...:dodgy:

By the way she's only had Miguel and this bloke here in nearly 3 months. Hardly premiscuous I'd say... I don't count the Tinder 1 night stand, which didn't work out anyway and don't know who the fourth 1 is you're referrring to...

Now 2 girls in 3 months for a bloke, I suppose that's fine is it...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Looks ominous, Angel has been in bed all day sleeping and now in the bath with major shave down with pussy trim. Charging her batteries for a Thursday night all night clubbing session perhaps or maybe she doesn't come home. Let's see if she starts getting the warpaint on :dodgy:

17 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Looks ominous, Angel has been in bed all day sleeping and now in the bath with major shave down with pussy trim. Charging her batteries for a Thursday night all night clubbing session perhaps or maybe she doesn't come home. Let's see if she starts getting the warpaint on :dodgy:

no warpaint...

Just flicked through Angel asleep through the night. I was prompted by an earlier post that said she lost the battle with the covers. What a fantastic show of nudity which began about 3 am... Her pussy beautiful :biggrin: and she finished with her best ever bate which was pretty much in full view, ending with a beautiful climax.

I must say the NV was much better than in Nicole's room...:dodgy:

Thanks Angelina, that was absolutely superb...:heart:

• Upvote 3