Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

33 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Since the fight, Nicole was paractically no longer a part of this project. That is true and make it even more sad, that the NV did not work last night. ... but ... I really like to remind some people here, that Nicole was one of the very few girls in this apartment that actually were open minded and also had a part of here life in this project.

If there is one girl in the current cast of this apartment that had wasted the money of all RLC subscribers, i would be Danyana. She is boring as hell and very limited in her openness. ... I think, with girls like her, it would be enough to record a day and repeat it endlessly and no one expect some extrem hardcore fans would actually see any difference. ... It is simply not usefull to be at this place all the time, when nothing happens.

RLC need more girls like Nicole.

For anyone who doesn't speak Mr.box fluently, "open minded" means "having sex with the dudes". That was just a little FYI xD

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

For anyone who doesn't speak Mr.box fluently, "open minded" means "having sex with the dudes". That was just a little FYI xD

No. It is much more like just sex. ... but ... For me it meant to have something like a private life at this place and do not hide it or keep it outside only. This is what this place is about: "The private life of people in live 24/7". 

BTW, Guys are nice to see at this apartments, because the probability for some action between the people is just way bigger. I would like to see more action there. 

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. It is much more like just sex. ... but ... For me it meant to have something like a private life at this place and do not hide it or keep it outside only. 

BTW, Guys are nice to see at this apartments, because the probability for some action between the people is just way bigger. I would like to see more action there. 

Since you are talking about "private life" you must love danaya since she spend a lot of time working in her room 

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

Since you are talking about "private life" you must love danaya since she spend a lot of time working in her room 

She is waiting for the money and her flight back home. ... I guess, a photo of her intimate area printed in poster size and placed on her bed would be more effective than her stay there.

She is simply the result of bad casting: ... The combination of boring, lethargic and very limited in her openness (if there is any) is the opposite of what make this place fun to watch.

• Upvote 2

Who is Nicole. Well, she's one of the stronger girls in the RLC. Which is not so good for all those who do not like strong women, but who still want to have control over them. But there are actually more and more women who are more independent in living the life they want to live. Nicole takes for himself of what she wants, she wants to take home different guys, so she does it and so enjoying it. For the very same men do, they will help themselves to what they like. Just look at Nicole, she removes the red tape that sat as a check on the toilet lid, not to the toilet would be used, but Nicole thought, why go to an obscure toilet, while still rest are monitored, and this would not even any girl of Kamila dare to do their toilet that sits next to the bathtub. It Nicole does, is it really real life. Although Nicole gets the stab of many, she is still as calm and lives on, which certainly stands in many eyes, and they perceive her as arrogant and egotistical. Yes you may well be that she is sometimes, but a woman should survive and be strong in the day, so they need to help themselves to all the good that they want in life. Nicole is certainly not afraid to do anything before all the cameras, and it has many experienced. There have been some men who can not handle all of these cameras they have on them when they enter the RLC. as the first guy Nicole took to B1. yes, he hung a towel over the bathroom's camera, and the towel hung on to the next day. But even there no one called from the RLC to Nicole, but the RLC shut down the camera with a UM message. So it may be that even the man Nicole took home yesterday, did not want to have open sex on camera, and Nicole had to find a temporary solution to not miss a great pleasure life, and we others had to be content with the sound of their moans. Yes Nicole has since commanded a lot more of everything in there in such a short time. than some other, each in there a long time, but locked themselves in a right position, as if they were half-paralyzed 80% of the time they are there. But just because Nicole is strong and show a lot more of what others do not dare to show. so it does not need to show that you must love her for it. but we all have different taste and liking what we like in life. I like those who help themselves, and the opportunity to make something of their lives. Just look at Nelly o Bogdan, Masha o Sasha. The two couples take for themselves what they like to do on the day, and they never run into a certain zone and turn out the lights, but they do it right where they feel like doing it. This is also the right life. Just like at home where we live the life we want to live. we do not run into the same place as fast as we would like to have sex in the home. Nah .. it has a large living area and a great desire falls into, well, then we can only do it just anywhere without cover or anything else that can hide what you want to do in this short life we still live in. Love peace and Happiness. enough life for all. ✨???

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Who is Nicole. Well, she's one of the stronger girls in the RLC. Which is not so good for all those who do not like strong women,

being inconsiderate and bratty and having an " i'll do what i want regardless of how it affect others" isnt the definition of a strong woman. A woman who is able to be considerate despite the unfair circumstances is.

There have been some men who can not handle all of these cameras they have on them when they enter the RLC. as the first guy Nicole took to B1. yes, he hung a towel over the bathroom's camera, and the towel hung on to the next day. But even there no one called from the RLC to Nicole, but the RLC shut down the camera with a UM message.

Those guys didn't sign up to be on RLC. Nicole did. So they have every right not to do shit in front of cameras. They are not getting paid nicole is so how does that make her strong ???

But just because Nicole is strong and show a lot more of what others do not dare to show.

And what exactly has she shown that others haven't unless she has a dick no one know of. I truly cant classify this girl as strong in anyway.

• Upvote 2