Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nicole just talked to D and A !!!

(Maybe she bring a new guy tonight and warned them....)

LMAO i love the possible reason that you wrote in ()  xD Well at least i got to say rlc was/is a fun night for me xD

1 minute ago, jasonwils123 said:

WTF Nicole is actually hot, why does everyone hate her so much?

Noboy hates her for her physics ^^' she is damn hot indeed. 
But unfortunalty she has a shitty personaly and doesn't go along with other poeple that well :X 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

being inconsiderate and bratty and having an " i'll do what i want regardless of how it affect others" isnt the definition of a strong woman. A woman who is able to be considerate despite the unfair circumstances is.

Those guys didn't sign up to be on RLC. Nicole did. So they have every right not to do shit in front of cameras. They are not getting paid nicole is so how does that make her strong ???

And what exactly has she shown that others haven't unless she has a dick no one know of. I truly cant classify this girl as strong in anyway.

Yep .. just how you feel and what you think in your life. so it's a good damn lucky that we have our own and different things to do and think in life. Would be tragic to live by what everyone else thinks. There are too many who carry so much negative energy in their minds today. Have a nice evening with family at home. ✨???

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jasonwils123 said:

is that a massive bruise on her leg?

if you are not up to date, she had a fight with her friend 4 days ago ( i think), it's probably where she had it.
And if you pay attention she also has a scar under her left eye :X 

• Upvote 1