Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Danaya has been very inactive so im not too upset if she leaves. 

Danaya is always good for disappointment. ... Irma has investered days to get Danaya out of her lethargy, but with her, it was never be something continuing. Danaya is simply a very boring personality. In combination with her very limited openness, she is a very bad cast for the project. 

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

Ho yhea thank you ze81 i taught danaya might be leaving but she is just maybe transfering her stuff into nicole's room nice :) :heart:

Why should RLC waste this room to Danaya? It do not make any seens.  ... If Nicole is leaving, it would be way better to use this for an restart of this place. Two fun and open minded girls in combination with Angelina could bring back some spirit into this apartment. ... The earlier Danaya is moing out, the earlier, this apartment can be fun to watch again.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

yhea i know but i love watching her ^^' but that being said i'd love to see 2 new girls with angelina :) and if danaya leaves before nicole i would felt like rlc fucked me xD

Tastes,gota respect it.Totaly agree regard Angelina,don't know if you seen Megan in rlc,would like to see her again in rlc and could be an good match to Angelina...mmm

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea i know but i love watching her ^^' but that being said i'd love to see 2 new girls with angelina :) and if danaya leaves before nicole i would felt like rlc fucked me xD

Nicole goes next week.::)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Tastes,gota respect it.Totaly agree regard Angelina,don't know if you seen Megan in rlc,would like to see her again in rlc and could be an good match to Angelina...mmm

i don't know megan needed a leader and angelina is not a leader ^^' me i'm just asking for girls that would bring back B2's sexy parties :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Danaya is always good for disappointment. ... Irma has investered days to get Danaya out of her lethargy, but with her, it was never be something continuing. Danaya is simply a very boring personality. In combination with her very limited openness, she is a very bad cast for the project. 

Why should RLC waste this room to Danaya? It do not make any seens.  ... If Nicole is leaving, it would be way better to use this for an restart of this place. Two fun and open minded girls in combination with Angelina could bring back some spirit into this apartment. ... The earlier Danaya is moing out, the earlier, this apartment can be fun to watch again.

Couldn't agree more with you Mrbox,amazingly seems she gone get the main bedroom..at least give it to Angelina..

• Upvote 2

Just now, wathou said:

i don't know megan needed a leader and angelina is not a leader ^^' me i'm just asking for girls that would bring back B2's sexy parties :)

Well..how about mistress Lola commanding..and Angelina,Megan and the good version of Rebecca at Lola orders..hehe..let the fun begins againnnn hehe

If you stand in front of nicole bed on the right side there a night stand and above that night stand is a plug that the NV is plug into. There only one spare plug there. Nicole no the NV is pulg there. She had to plug in the NV when Estelle unplug it.How do i no this well Thanks to Michelle and her doing her sex cam i saw it. Nicole BF was park in some one else parking spot last night

1 minute ago, wathou said:

as long as they take bath together in the bathroom it's going to work fine ^^

Haaa..good times.Really what barca2 needs it's Lola..never thought I would think this lol.Rlc bring Lola back,the parties back..and the fun back to barca2!Send of the boring girls and boring atitudes and moods.