Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, jayp1220259 said:

all i asked was when does she leave how the fuck did i disrespect her?

Sorry i taught you were the dude that post "when does danaya leaves" every day ^^'
And Btw when you want to know when a girl leaves look in their "welcome thread" or "New girl" the first post is when they might leave =>

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Sorry i taught you were the dude that post "when does danaya leaves" every day ^^'
And Btw when you want to know when a girl leaves look in their "welcome thread" or "New girl" the first post is when they might leave =>

okay thanks guys

What a night (and morning) - a veritable Pussyfest with so much going on it was hard to keep up with them at times and what a gem RLC has given us in Gina; no inhibitions with this star. It looks like we could spring into March with much anticipation. Thanks you ladies for a great night and long may it continue :heart:

• Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

What a night (and morning) - a veritable Pussyfest with so much going on it was hard to keep up with them at times and what a gem RLC has given us in Gina; no inhibitions with this star. It looks like we could spring into March with much anticipation. Thanks you ladies for a great night and long may it continue :heart:

It was great, I didn't know where to look :confused:. But my internet crashed just as Gina was going to bed and only started working this morning, So caught up on Replay.

No I don't think Gina's the shy type, and she's got some body!! Great tits and pussy I reckon, and we all know that looks like already after 2 days...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was great, I didn't know where to look :confused:. But my internet crashed just as Gina was going to bed and only started working this morning, So caught up on Replay.

No I don't think Gina's the shy type, and she's got some body!! Great tits and pussy I reckon, and we all know that looks like already after 2 days...:biggrin:

In 2 days gina has already shown more than a lot of girls right now ^^ and i have to say this room is perfect for close up :) We already had some amazing one with danaya but gina is showing even more ^^ 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

In 2 days gina has already shown more than a lot of girls right now ^^ and i have to say this room is perfect for close up :) We already had some amazing one with danaya but gina is showing even more ^^ 

Her pussy looks great in that light, a lot more to it than Danaya's, IMHO...:blush:

• Upvote 1