Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Admittedly, when the image is not moving a lot, like Gina eating now, the increased quality is really noticeable. It just goes down the drain as soon as there is real movement on screen. :confused:

Now I am hoping for a dead fish bate :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Admittedly, when the image is not moving a lot, like Gina eating now, the increased quality is really noticeable. It just goes down the drain as soon as there is real movement on screen. :confused:

Gosh imagine she is a wild one and thrashes around the bed, we will be well fucked then :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I really encourage you to write to them if they have the same problem, so they can see it is not a client side issue (if only a few people report this, they may believe it is a bandwith issue on our side).

VoyeurHouse is running at 1080p but their transfer speed is fast enough (double the speed of RLC)

4 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

VoyeurHouse is running their streams at 1080p but their transfer speed is fast enough (double the speed of RLC)

Less than half the amount of apartments running on its servers though. i bet if they had as much as RLC they may experience issues.

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Surely anything is better than the dead fish...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

was gyna doing a "danaya" ? ^^'

I don't think so. She'll do a full on bate when she's ready, just no sign of it yet. 

That's not a critisism guys, cos I think she's been great so far....Attractive with a great body and friendly and bubbly personality, who interacts well with the Twins...I really like her...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2