Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

there has been very little snow here in the winter, but this weekend it is notified up to 80 cm (2,62 feet) of snow a bit south of us ... then everything comes at once,

stay warm my friend- spring is around the corner:biggrin::biggrin:

Was that as good as danaya's Nold...:dodgy:

Absolutely fantastic Angelina! Thankyou for sharing that amazing experience with us. You work so hard, you deserve a greatt orgasm at the end of it and you always get one. 
That was her best ever, by a mile. The view was great, and we haven't really seen her use her left hand fingers before but she certainly put them to good use tonight.

Obviously she read my post, but it took her a good 13 or 14 minutes to picture me in her mind before finishing off with that beautiful climax...:biggrin:

She has a style which suits her, which, to be honest guys, is all that matters to her really, because these bates are 100% genuine (although there might be someone out there who doubts it). 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Was that as good as danaya's Nold...:dodgy:

Absolutely fantastic Angelina! Thankyou for sharing that amazing experience with us. You work so hard, you deserve a greatt orgasm at the end of it and you always get one. 
That was her best ever, by a mile. The view was great, and we haven't really seen her use her left hand fingers before but she certainly put them to good use tonight.

Obviously she read my post, but it took her a good 13 or 14 minutes to picture me in her mind before finishing off with that beautiful climax...:biggrin:

She has a style which suits her, which, to be honest guys, is all that matters to her really, because these bates are 100% genuine (although there might be someone out there who doubts it). S

Angel was great tonight Naga ;)

• Upvote 3

I enjoy Angelina masturbations more than any of the other I've seen here on RLC. She does does it for herself, but shares it with us, a little more each time. But really she so immersed in what she's doing, she doesn't know if the cover has slipped an inch or not. The difference however with her last 2 is that the starting position of the covers has been slightly lower, Tonight was brilliant. I just love the way she really is on a mission to climax, and she doesn't have to squirm all over the place making stupid facial expressions....I think she's brilliant,, for lots of other reasons as well, but its the reality of these bates that I love...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 2

Going back to the Angel bate we all enjoyed. Did anyone notice (apart from me) towards the end her wet pussy sounds drowned out the howling wind outside....or was that just my imagination...:dodgy:

Headphones on and volume right up, she was definately pretty wet down there...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1