Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

what cam do you get the best view on  cam 11 or cam 12 I say cam11 and what cam is fucked

No big difference. Believe me, she knows nothing about cameras. Only that they say "click" when she pose in fornt of them.

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You haven't answered my question. With all the nudity she's displayed it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. So I can't agree with you on this one I'm afraid...

Angel will be creating a mood in the room. Thats what lighting does. She will consider it relaxing. She will never have thought that it may make the camera flickr between visions. So i agree she is not doing anything to sabotage our viewing. 

She has never bated with the covers completely over her. Which she would do if she was trying to hide. If she bated with the lights on it may not get her in the right mood to get off. After all she does it for herself not for us. But she is generally quite thoughtfull. She did her yoga today in exactly the right place for best coverage from 2 cams. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Angel will be creating a mood in the room. Thats what lighting does. She will consider it relaxing. She will never have thought that it may make the camera flickr between visions. So i agree she is not doing anything to sabotage our viewing. 

She has never bated with the covers completely over her. Which she would do if she was trying to hide. If she bated with the lights on it may not get her in the right mood to get off. After all she does it for herself not for us. But she is generally quite thoughtfull. She did her yoga today in exactly the right place for best coverage from 2 cams. 

Yes, she's a very thoughtful girl....:heart:

I wonder if she's thought about naked yoga,,,:dodgy:

Night Angel, Don't forget to switch your lamp off,,,,and throw it in the bin!...:biggrin:

Night everyone...:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, she's a very thoughtful girl....:heart:

I wonder if she's thought about naked yoga,,,:dodgy:

Night Angel, Don't forget to switch your lamp off,,,,and throw it in the bin!...:biggrin:

Night everyone...:sleepy:

I dont know if she has thought about naked Yoga but i have thought about her doing naked yoga. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angelina, turn the lamp off! It's fucking up our view of your beautiful sexy body...:cry:

It turns out that it was a scented candle that she placed in the corner of the room ::)so--

some of you tell  her  " i'm sorry" I was accusing you of sabotage  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1