Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I will agree with that and I just hope that the next girl is just as open as angel

It's not just that. She's a lovely girl. She can mix with everyone, look how well she was getting on with Gina in B2 last night when the twins left. It's not like they've spent much time together but they acted like really good mates...If she goes soon she'll be a huge loss to me...:sick:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's slightly odd timing because it's a little over a month. 29th January she was welcomed as New girl Angelina...

I noticed that also. I hope she is just changing rooms when Danaya leaves. If she is leaving for good then just like Karol it will be a kind of shock. Everyone is now used to the girls staying two to three months in some cases. 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not just that. She's a lovely girl. She can mix with everyone, look how well she was getting on with Gina in B2 last night when the twins left. It's not like they've spent much time together but they acted like really good mates...If she goes soon she'll be a huge loss to me...:sick:

I'm just saying that I don't want one that is only faking her stay like I think a lot do when there on cam and I don't think  angel  did nothing that she didn't want to do I beleave she was just having a lot of fun in what she does in her every day life on rlc no faking for the cams

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

rlc has allways been good at keeping the most boring girls for a full 90 days and letting the ones that are the best to watch  leave before there time is up and yes I'm say that Dayana and stella are the the ones that are the most worthless girls and they stay there full time and do nothing and that sucks

Does RLC decide this alone? Or can it be that Angelina did not want to stay longer than a month?

3 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I noticed that also. I hope she is just changing rooms when Danaya leaves. If she is leaving for good then just like Karol it will be a kind of shock. Everyone is now used to the girls staying two to three months in some cases. 

Unfortunately it's been a case of the wrong girl's leaving recently, and far too early...:cry:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm just saying that I don't want one that is only faking her stay like I think a lot do when there on cam and I don't think  angel  did nothing that she didn't want to do I beleave she was just having a lot of fun in what she does in her every day life on rlc no faking for the cams

I think her bating sessions prove that...:biggrin:

Anyway, let's not talk about her leaving yet. There might be a perfectly good explanation for her packing...

She might just be practising for 60 days time when she actually goes, and seeing how much room she has left in her case for new clothes...:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Does RLC decide this alone? Or can it be that Angelina did not want to stay longer than a month?

I don't know but like I say if she is happy in leaving then I'm happy for her  that was in a post about 40mins ago

7 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

She may have other commitments outside the project. We know she models and does photo shoots so it might be work commitments and she was always only going to be here short term...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She may have other commitments outside the project. We know she models and does photo shoots so it might be work commitments and she was always only going to be here short term...

I think a lot of the girls come for that same thing and that's great that they share some of there life and get to be here with us

• Upvote 1