Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 hours ago, wathou said:

She is the queen of see-trough dresses :blush: :heart:

She just seems only to wear sexy clothes other than her beloved Calvin's. A lot of the outfits she goes out in have been outrageous but 2 days in a row she's put on tights :confused:

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They would have to look first!   It's not RLC getting the girls, it's the girls getting the girls and that is why you are seeing so fucking many repeats.   RLC is too fucking lazy to get out and recruit fresh girls and find it to easy for the current girls to do it!!

Well I actually think it is the agency (who the Emperor probably works for) and then they give the girls a finder fee. I think Anna chose Belle and Caro, Caro chose Jasmin and Belel chose Lara, Michelle and Candy so she has a n eye for beauty but not for suitable girls. However repeat visits I would imagine are a joint decision between RLC (who have the ratings) and the agency - of course the girls have to agree but at least we know Irma, Stella and Belle could handle it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kase said:

what is panty liners for small urinary leakage and provides faster obsorption so you get a fresh and dry feeling :blush:

It is not necessary an indicator of where she's at because I noticed in the past she sometimes used one when going running and that was nowhere near her time. If she put a tampon in then you'll know.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I actually think it is the agency (who the Emperor probably works for) and then they give the girls a finder fee. I think Anna chose Belle and Caro, Caro chose Jasmin and Belel chose Lara, Michelle and Candy so she has a n eye for beauty but not for suitable girls. However repeat visits I would imagine are a joint decision between RLC (who have the ratings) and the agency - of course the girls have to agree but at least we know Irma, Stella and Belle could handle it.

I know that you wanted Belle to be a repeat and I'm happy for you.  There are others that don't care to see repeats, and I for one would be one of them if I still subbed to RLC.  There are many reasons why I decided to finally call it quits with RLC.....poor cam quality, poor bandwidth causing feeds to freeze and refresh, bringing back old girls, allowing too many hiding spots, the refresh from room to room for the most part was slow at best, installing a balcony cam at B2 just to appease the viewers and then only doing it half ass......they covered 1/3 of the balcony at best, the amount of UM time spent was and is totally ridiculous, I could go on and on but you get the point.   I firmly believe that when the tenants are home, that there shouldn't be any place they can hide....PERIOD!!  I also firmly believe that the fucking replay feature should be part of the $45 premium package and those greedy bastards don't.  I don't like the way they hap hazardly conduct their business......it shows a lack of discipline on their part to their audience!!!

Personally,  I could give two shits for Irma, Stella, or Belle........been there, done that!!

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know that you wanted Belle to be a repeat and I'm happy for you.  There are others that don't care to see repeats, and I for one would be one of them if I still subbed to RLC.  There are many reasons why I decided to finally call it quits with RLC.....poor cam quality, poor bandwidth causing feeds to freeze and refresh, bringing back old girls, allowing too many hiding spots, the refresh from room to room for the most part was slow at best, installing a balcony cam at B2 just to appease the viewers and then only doing it half ass......they covered 1/3 of the balcony at best, the amount of UM time spent was and is totally ridiculous, I could go on and on but you get the point.   I firmly believe that when the tenants are home, that there shouldn't be any place they can hide....PERIOD!!  I also firmly believe that the fucking replay feature should be part of the $45 premium package and those greedy bastards don't.  I don't like the way they hap hazardly conduct their business......it shows a lack of discipline on their part to their audience!!!

Personally,  I could give two shits for Irma, Stella, or Belle........been there, done that!!

I do not understand you, Harley.
All these negative statement all the time, but you are follow them, every day :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I do not understand you, Harley.
All these negative statement all the time, but you are follow them, every day :biggrin:

LOL I could say the same for many others Noldy.  I follow the forum every day and that's about it.  RLC had it's chance to be great but to me it fell short.   They missed the boat when they got away from the very beginning.......from when they started.   Just my opinion Noldy.......sorry you don't understand me!

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The balcony camera, now I've seen it, is a bit of a joke.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I also firmly believe that the fucking replay feature should be part of the $45 premium package and those greedy bastards don't.

Totally agree - they could have but the price up $5-$10 for everyone and probably got the same return and it would have seemed fairer.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I could say the same for many others Noldy.  I follow the forum every day and that's about it.  RLC had it's chance to be great but to me it fell short.   They missed the boat when they got away from the very beginning.......from when they started.   Just my opinion Noldy.......sorry you don't understand me!

::) Can agree with you about it, but it's money that reigns and we see what the people want

• Upvote 1