Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't you feel that $45 a month is already high?  They don't need to charge anymore money, their premium package should include it with no extra cost!

Yes but only by $5 or so and with Replay being quite an increase in service I reckon $50 is fair. Of course in normal circumstances I would never afford it but with My Belle:heart: there ... $75 is way too much.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't been watching them. Have they spoken to each other...?

They spoke in the kitchen and then in the shower and Belle's room but there is no joy between them at the moment. I wouldn't describe their interaction as cold just work colleagues who aren't particularly friends. I wouldn't give up hope for this relationship but overall I think Belle may be with the wrong girls once again. It is not as bad of course as Milena and Lima for her. 

She also seems to have resorted to what we saw in the last couple of weeks - long periods of phone calls on the sofa and then an inability to leave her phone alone during a party. At the moment all we're getting form her is the sexy showers. her exercise today was mainly trying to stand on her head topless but she wasn't anywhere near as balanced as Jess.

• Upvote 2

While Belle is well capable of entertaining herself and us, what she really needs are people with her energy levels, people she can bounce off. Look how animated she gets on the phone, almost Masha like enthusiasm, and last nigh although she did look in the mirror a lot (almost as bad as The Goddess in that respect) I think she genuinely enjoyed watching Irma and Stella in the shower. She has already shown she is up for the raunchiest dancing with Irma but once again I think she like Irma, Polya and Nicole has a life in Barca outside the apartment. I think last night, although I wasn't paying that close attention, that she went somewhere first before going to B1 - she certainly did on her first day and on both occasions she seems to have been overdressed and better dressed than a visit to B1 would need.

• Upvote 2