Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No but she is dead cute trying :heart:

Exactly but because of a pause in one of my cams I have her dueting with herself!  Can't say it's an easy sound to like but it's My Belle:heart: so everything is forgiven. She must have had a good phone call as that's what normally triggers this behaviour.

Guess what when she reached the bedroom naked my bloody feed froze! I'm beginning to think RLC know who I am since I have encountered problems with Belle and Leora today and no-one else. Hours of Stella, the Twins, Gina, Kristy and Kami, not a problem but when my favourites get naked my feed fucks up every time. 

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

BB your needed round there to help with the dress, she is getting stressed !!!!!

It goes without saying it's a super sexy dress. My Belle:heart: could never dress down like Irma or Nora and we know Nora's got great taste.

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Belle has got off to a really slow start and aready guys are disappointed in her and probably wondering what all the fuss was about. Quite frankly she needs someone to play with, and B2 is dead right now...:confused:

Slow start? Within 8 hours of her arrival she showed the most nudity at a party in another flata and had already given sexy showers. Last night was a bit of a bust but she is amking up for that now. Camera's hanging like mad again though. I might as well watch replay all the time.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Slow start? Within 8 hours of her arrival she showed the most nudity at a party in another flata and had already given sexy showers. Last night was a bit of a bust but she is amking up for that now. Camera's hanging like mad again though. I might as well watch replay all the time.

I posted that before her lovely nakedness on Cam 12...:blush:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is anyone missing Angel.?....cos I am, big style...:cry:

Yes im missing her, but she will be back on Monday mate, Unfortunate it looks like a quiet night, Gina and the Twins are out and Irma Stella and Belle are going to be going out soon. Typical as ive just finished my week of 12hr tonight and was looking forward to the girls. At least ill get to bed early and catch up on some sleep. 

• Upvote 2