Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Melissa was. is,  a classy lady who had her own agenda. Couldn't see her getting roped into some naked body painting with some middle aged fat bloke...She pissed RLC off and was kicked out...

Mind, neither would Nicole. These genuine girls who do their own thing and aren't easily manipulated or lead obviously really appeal to me...:biggrin::heart:

Gina and the Twins doing their own thing doesn't appeal to you then?:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, wathou said:

BBSq what did you do to belle she looks like she just got a facial :biggrin:

LOL I've posted pictures of girls in the past along those lines - Adele I think - but actually I have never given a girl a facial deliberately. That may seem odd considering what I have done but I'm not in a desperate hurry to pull out.

29 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

All our good in their way. Girls just have a different approach to the project. Just provided the women understand it is a job and the customers want to see some entertainment. In the T&C of RLC it does clearly state they are an adult entertainment site because I read it when signing on. We can criticise them so long as it doesn't go too far and certainly we do not insult them or feel we have any rights to expect anything of them apart from the occasional basic nudity because that is why the Barca girls are here. Anything more and we should just feel lucky. It is OK to hope.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm still waiting for Gina to do her own thing...:biggrin:

If dancing around the LR almost naked is their own thing, well course it's vey watchable. If lying 3 in a bed watching stuff on 1 phone is their own thing, not so.. What I meant was maybe the Nicole's and Melissa's I find more appealing, over a period of time. The twins nudity is lovely to watch but we are now waiting for them to take it to another level, which I doubt they will...I know Melissa didn't do much but I just liked the girl and felt she went too soon, unfairly

Having said all this, Karol didn't fit into this category, she was a tease, but I really like her. So I'm talking shite as usual. Basically I just like them all...:blush:

• Upvote 2

I think Belle is a rocking what you might call the schoolgirl look. My mind boggles

Of course with a pencil skirt it becomes the sexy secretary look as worn by The Goddess but of course her top isn't see-thru ... only Belle although at least she wore a very visible red bra,

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you Gina for that fabulous view you gave us this afternoon. What a fabulous pussy you have, and it was worth waiting for...:heart:

Wonderful view but (and I think I know the reason) she does nothing for me.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think Belle is a rocking what you might call the schoolgirl look. My mind boggles

And now she's added the hair. She knows exactly what she's doing. I want to take her home and spank her.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

DES then if you watched her ...

Also be aware what has being on in B1 in the last few weeks. Yesterday the Twins were on display for about 6 hours - I really don't think that any other conclusion can be drawn. This is not real life and it never has been in Barca - in fact when Nicole went out on her own she got a lot of criticism. These girls have not come here to better themselves in a foreign country but to work. Within that context they can show their different personalities. I have witnessed all of Gina's interactions with Belle so far - and while it is early, to deny that it has not been promising would be a little much.

Very interesting reaction just now. Belle hears Gina at the door and immediately makes sure she is covered up - the same Gina whose hands were all over a pair of naked twins' bodies last night but Belle might not know that. It does mean she is not comfortable with Gina. She had similar reactions with Milena after they fell out.  

Does matter I'll not make any assumptions about Belle and Gina interacting based on them just meeting.