Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sounds like the twins...and Gina's gone out..

Nice goodbye to Belle...:biggrin: 

Maybe in a couple of days her period will be over and then she could invite Irma and Stella over for a real party, not I hope the Twins as they would just get in the way and I don't want anything stealing Belle's limelight and we know Irma is very generous and always gives others a chance.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe in a couple of days her period will be over and then she could invite Irma and Stella over for a real party, not I hope the Twins as they would just get in the way and I don't want anything stealing Belle's limelight and we know Irma is very generous and always gives others a chance.

That's cold.:biggrin:

Anyway I see sadly Jasmin's legacy lives on and while everyone else is exercising topless, Belle is wearing more clothes than ever. It is not Jasmin's fault that she influenced Belle but she did influence her in a bad way for us.

• Upvote 1

I'm missing Jess exercise now. If she was delivering great views I wouln't mind so much but to have exercise like this compared to all the other Barca girls is just a terrible waste and her room is so dark i fear we will never see anything in it ever which is why it was tragic (hyperbole police on myself) that she didn't naked yesterday when i might finally have seen something. Got one bend on Day 1 and even that was so dark that her face was a bit of a blur. I think this will be her last visit and it looks considerably poorer than last time.

We've already seen what use Michelle, Gina, Jess and The Twins have made of previous rooms she's occupied but nothing (for me) could compare to just one day of Belle like Gina had 2 days ago.