Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

And who is going to install the new shit ^^' ? the girls ?

Yeah, well. With a new ISP, it may be that you need a technician. But for an increase of the bandwidth with the same ISP you need however no technician.

• Upvote 1

Just now, balt2103 said:

Yeah, well. With a new ISP, it may be that you need a technician. But for an increase of the bandwidth with the same ISP you need however no technician.

i don't know either just making hypotheses from what i heard ^^' but it's the most likely possibility that they needed a mower powerfull upstream bandwidth for the 1080p that they want to install ^^' 

and if you ask me i'd rather have them working on a b3(or any other apartment like b1 , b2, k&k) than the 1080p ^^'

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't know either just making hypotheses from what i heard ^^' but it's the most likely possibility that they needed a mower powerfull upstream bandwidth for the 1080p that they want to install ^^' 

and if you ask me i'd rather have them working on a b3(or any other apartment like b1 , b2, k&k) than the 1080p ^^'

I'd rather have them working on My Belle:heart: asking what's up with her. Telling to switch the light on, reminding that maybe given the behaviour of all the newbies, bed nudity is now part of the contract, and to participate in parties like she used to in the foreground not as a background figure. I've already had quite  abit of trouble with Replay freezing today and I don't want to go back to Belle's first night at 1024 when all I saw were a few stills.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well guys, I'm back on my laptop so you'll know again if I'm being sarcastic or not cos I've got my Emoticons back...:dodgy::biggrin:::)::)...:dodgy:

It's annoying that we have to do that otherwise people seriously ask us if we are joking. I had those guys saying my obsession with Belle was creepy - I even had to PM one so he got it - although this is a voyeur site and we're all here to spy on girls get naked for hours on end.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'd rather have them working on My Belle:heart: asking what's up with her. Telling to switch the light on, reminding that maybe given the behaviour of all the newbies, bed nudity is now part of the contract, and to participate in parties like she used to in the foreground not as a background figure. I've already had quite  abit of trouble with Replay freezing today and I don't want to go back to Belle's first night at 1024 when all I saw were a few stills.

actually belle is behaving like the first time she was in b1 ( i was sorting my old recordings the other day and noticed that ^^') she spend quiete a lot of time on her phone / sleeping / outside. It was only when the "party era" started ( in b2 a bit in b1) that she started "lighting up" ^^' but since the girls are not that much into partying ( i don't include the painting show that are getting ridiculous) at least not in the apartment she has no reason to be energic like she once was. 

And this comment goes aswell for stella.

• Upvote 5