Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Just throwing the boyfriend out there as a possibility. There is no reason she could not have a boyfriend. Why do you feel she does not have one?

Just based on what ive seen over the last 3 months, im not totally dismissing the idea but i personally just don't think its that. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She needs to take charge of the situation if that is the case and decide what to do, she is either here to be a part of it or leave to be with the boyfriend, which i don't think for 1 second she has anyway. there has to be some other reason behind this. 

I think she's actively looking and I haven't see any sign that she has a BF, unless it's that older rich guy from last time - the one she should stay away from. I will be very sad if she doesn't stay more than 30 days but at the moment that seems highly likely. And if she goes, I probably do as well. I don't mean off Premium as that's a given even if Megan comes back, I mean off RLC. It is quite painful to watch her.

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She needs to take charge of the situation if that is the case and decide what to do, she is either here to be a part of it or leave to be with the boyfriend, which i don't think for 1 second she has anyway. there has to be some other reason behind this. 

I'm not sure about the boyfriend issue either but I think we are all speculating as to why she's acting this way...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure about the boyfriend issue either but I think we are all speculating as to why she's acting this way...:dodgy:

We can all speculate until the cows come home but its even harder now to find out whats going on with the girls without our invaluable translators !

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I mentioned this before. Maybe Belle has a boyfriend now and he is pulling her strings because he does not like her showing to much. He may have seen her the first couple of days and said she was showing to much. To me she seems a little unhappy and this would explain it. But as usual I could be wrong.

That would be the most logical explanation.:cool:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

We can all speculate until the cows come home but its even harder now to find out whats going on with the girls without our invaluable translators !

You would have thought I would have brushed up on my Russian by now but I still relying my knowledge form 'O' Level. I doubt if I would understand much of my own Dostoevsky talk which was my oral.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You would have thought I would have brushed up on my Russian by now but I still relying my knowledge form 'O' Level. I doubt if I would understand much of my own Dostoevsky talk which was my oral.

Well if we all enroll on Russian course's then we can finally end all the speculation about what they are talking about :dodgy:

Simple solution :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Well if we all enroll on Russian course's then we can finally end all the speculation about what they are talking about :dodgy:

Simple solution :biggrin:

Then we could test our oral out on a few Russians here...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well guys its been emotional, but ive got to go to work, check in later :exclamation:

See you sulzer.

Just seen that my pillow's soaked in blood - seems my flow's happened before Belle's. What happened to me last night? I know my door was open this morning and yet it was firmly shut last night.