Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

00:48 Gina continues to give the breast close up cam views and before this a bendover while tub cleaning on cam9 :biggrin:

Don't you just want to suck on that tit when it's that close...

Just gotta clean my screen up a bit now guys...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know about you guys but I just love watching her. Every night I'm glued to her, not just because I love her to bits, but in the hope that just once she'll treat us to an extra special show...:biggrin::heart::angel:

My heart says she will, but my head says she won't...:angel:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know about you guys but I just love watching her. Every night I'm glued to her, not just because I love her to bits, but in the hope that just once she'll treat us to an extra special show...:biggrin::heart::angel:

you love her Naughty Bits

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If i was at home i would be watching. Has the feed in B2 gone back up to 1080p because i cant get it to load fast enough on the Phone. 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hurry up Angel. I've gotta get back into Nicole's panty drawer before she get's home....that's if she's coming home...:dodgy:

And I thought I had seen and heard almost everything in my 70 years----a talking pair of panties no less :biggrin:

• Upvote 1