Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

So at last we are going to have a party at B2. Will Alex turns up? I don't mind if he does as he does not affect the level of nudity. 

What I am hoping for his obvious, nudity and sex dancing from Belle with Irma. If I don't see her kitty flashing away it's a dead loss for me. You guys get all the pussy you want from other girls. This night is the entertainment I want and I have hopes.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I now have Replay now so less worry but I still don't know whether to concentrate on Cam 1 and Cam 2 or Cam 2 and Cam 3, logically the latter but if Belle pulls that table out then Cam 1 is the one to go for. I've convinced myself Cam 1 and Cam 2

I am excited for this evening.

I have waited 4 months for another party like this with Belle. I do hope she makes my dreams come true tonight and I hope the same for all of you with your favourite girls although it does seem Angel is going to opt out again ... I think if so that is disappointing. I hope she comes.