Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

The show is Kama Sutra

Well if the girls tak eit in turns with each other to demonstrate positions then I'm going to enjoy it. B1 had a party like that and we saw plenty of pussy. Sexy stuff from Jess, Irma and Danaya.

Belle fetches the wigs. She wants to party not watch a fucking film.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Unfortunately, but there seem to be some Alex fans here tonight...

Not Alex fans - I'd rather he wasn't there but he is and should not effect the degree of nudity.

I see Gina and Lia? are already practising what they are seeing but the lighting seems to be causing a few issues with movement.

Remember there was a seedy bloke at B2 one before and that was the greatest night in RLC history.

If Alex knew Belle then he'd know she just needs loud music now. Belle plaiting her hair in that way girls sometimes do when they're feeling things. She is excited but nothing's happening yet and she's kind of still in the background. Has Alex got the TV controller or is that his mobile?

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's tht Karma Sutra Teddy, that's art...:dodgy:

You know, I could well imagine the senario of 7 girls having a few drinks and watching the Karma Sutra, but Alex is there and he actually brought it....Weird...:cry:

Let it roll...let it roll !!