Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, if the party escalate into a sleazy orgy for Alex, it would be a lesser of two evils. Worst case scenario would be a tease show for Alex, and the everyone going out and coming back in the wee hours of the morning with stained dresses and ripped pantyhoses. :dodgy:

Is this referring to the ladder in Belle's tights? And I never saw a stain but if people want to send me a picture then i could change my mind.

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, if the party escalate into a sleazy orgy for Alex, it would be a lesser of two evils. Worst case scenario would be a tease show for Alex, and the everyone going out and coming back in the wee hours of the morning with stained dresses and ripped pantyhoses. :dodgy:

A tease show would be great, as long as he keeps his filthy hands off them....:dodgy:

Just now, West_California said:

Naga, i didn't see anyone say shaddap...?  

I'll take that as a good sign and I can stay...Actually everyone's just watching the girls, except BB, he can multitask, type and watch Belle at the same time...:biggrin: