Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

But sadly 2 more weeks and Irma is gone so those potential dances between the 2 most wild girls Irma and Belle won't happen. We're running out of time. Belle loving her alcohol but it's a bout time either the underwear or the robe came off.

Naga won't like this and maybe soem of you watching Gina's displays won't but I think Gina should get the big room. She is the leader. The Twins can have a sleep over at B2. The Emperor should put his faith in Gina or bring back Lola, Irma is distracted and still has her top on after the trip out.

If Gina gets the big room we won't get any of her fabulous pussy displays we got yesterday...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But sadly 2 more weeks and Irma is gone so those potential dances between the 2 most wild girls Irma and Belle won't happen. We're running out of time. Belle loving her alcohol but it's a bout time either the underwear or the robe came off.

Naga won't like this and maybe soem of you watching Gina's displays won't but I think Gina should get the big room. She is the leader. The Twins can have a sleep over at B2. The Emperor should put his faith in Gina or bring back Lola, Irma is distracted and still has her top on after the trip out.

IMHO when Irma goes, Alex will go...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

If Gina gets the big room we won't get any of her fabulous pussy displays we got yesterday...:dodgy:

I realise that but it would make her leader and you would have even more fabulous pussy displays from Gina.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have just noticed. Gina put shorts on. Where is Lola or Nora?

she has a bf, and there is a old creepy, touchy dude in the apt ... same for the twins & angelina i think it speaks for it self ^^'