Sveta & Vlad

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I am pretty sure it does not have to do with camcaps. They were in the Bedroom watching a movie, then get dressed, went out and came back arguing...

i was talking in generaly jabbath not specialy for this couple,i just don't want to have an rlc bis whith tenants search hiding,just a question of good casting but for the moment there is no problem on this point

• Upvote 1

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, clivebb said:

i am afraid with this publicity of camcaps now directly on the screen on VH the tenants go check camcaps and see this all pics and videos of them and change comportment after that

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. People watching them is how they get paid. The only thing that would surely change their "comportment" would be getting booted out of their apartment because nobody was watching them and they could no longer pay their rent. I think they'd rather lose their comportment than their apartment. :biggrin:

• Upvote 6

I'm getting a little tired of listening to somebody bitching about how it's wrong to have access to "free stuff" when this person avails himself of all the free stuff he can leech by not becoming a Premium Member of CC. Hypocritical to say the least. If I had the ability to post large files on CC, I would only post my videos to the Attachment Center. That way only Premium Members would have access to them and I wouldn't risk offending anybody with too much free stuff. My apologies. :dodgy:

There... now I feel better. ::)

• Upvote 6

Looks like she got upset and he more or less forced her to have sex, she wanted to hit him few times and he got rough with her few times, holding her hands, throwing her on the bed, at the end she tried to kick him but he grabbed her leg and pushed it aside. He tried to kiss her but she kept turning her head away. 

BTW. Why is archive still buffering every couple seconds? Apparently that was fixed.:huh:

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, kitek said:

Looks like she got upset and he more or less forced her to have sex, she wanted to hit him few times and he got rough with her few times, holding her hands, throwing her on the bed, at the end she tried to kick him but he grabbed her leg and pushed it aside. He tried to kiss her but she kept turning her head away. 

BTW. Why is archive still buffering every couple seconds? Apparently that was fixed.:huh:

Not sure that he forced her. She does seem to like a bit of rough play and in the earlier session in the LR she slapped him a few times while riding him.

• Upvote 1

She did get a little feisty toward the end, but I think that was just part of a role playing scenario where he was going to "take" her and she would put up a little resistance. They were smiling when it was over.

Sveta & Vlad Morning Sex 2017-02-01 Cam_4 (720).mp4

Sveta & Vlad Morning Sex 2017-02-01 Cam_5 (720).mp4

Sveta & Vlad Morning Sex 2017-02-01_1.jpg

Sveta & Vlad Morning Sex 2017-02-01_2.jpg

Sveta & Vlad Morning Sex 2017-02-01 Cam_6 (720).mp4

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12