Sveta & Vlad

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, pikinana said:

Thank you for the pictures and videos guys! Just stumbled upon this couple and they are amazing. I even understand what they are speaking which makes it even more interesting! 

Can you tell us please when they talk about sth. interesting? Thanks

22 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Eu acho que Sveta & Vlad deve receber um prêmio por ser o casal mais melhorado em VH-TV. Eles passaram de dificilmente se conhecer (e isso mostrou) para ser verdadeiramente amantes incríveis. Duas pessoas felizes. :biggrin:

Cam 2: http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/61gVu2uc/file.html

Cam 3: http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/shCpkSsg/file.html

Sveta & Vlad Couch Sexo 2017-01-31.jpg

Sveta & Vlad Couch Sexo 2017-01-31 Cam_2.mp4

Sveta & Vlad Couch Sexo 2017-01-31 Cam_3.mp4

As I said on the way to the absolute star.
Doing to deserve the old apartment of Lina and Alex

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you tell us please when they talk about sth. interesting? Thanks

Sure m8, if I catch them online. From the stuff I've heard it was mostly teasing during sex.. like "I wanna show you a trick" and stuff like that. If you think they are speaking something interesting or arguing... just record it video or sound and poke me here in the forum. I am mostly working so I will probably miss the most interesting parts.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, pikinana said:

Sure m8, if I catch them online. From the stuff I've heard it was mostly teasing during sex.. like "I wanna show you a trick" and stuff like that. If you think they are speaking something interesting or arguing... just record it video or sound and poke me here in the forum. I am mostly working so I will probably miss the most interesting parts.

In one of the videos I think she says that she can't access the forum. But the sound is realllllllly bad and a lot of noise. It might be this forum... there was definitely some blue stuff on her phone. So they might be reading us! If that's the case... hi guys! You are really great! Keep cumming :D

• Upvote 2