New girl Angelina

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Unless things have changed I think Nicole is sitting on the bidet in the wrong direction. In the case of their bidet she should face the wall with her back to the sink.

We can't see her beautiful face then though...:biggrin:

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Hygiene question. I use my bath towels twice before I wash them. I have never seen Nicole wash any of her towels. Am I wrong?

Now don't go taking this the wrong way but I read your post and thought "I bet he is American" and sure enough you are.

Washing towels so frequently is very much an American thing and if fits in with the consumer lifestyle well.

Washing towels more frequently =

More towel sales because they wear out quicker.

More washing detergent sales due to more frequent washes.

More washing machine sales due to more frequent washes.

I am as happily conscious about hygiene as anybody but I work on the theory that a towel is only removing clean water that I rinsed away the wash water with from my body and grab a fresh towel about once a week. :shy:

1 hour ago, havingablast said:

Now don't go taking this the wrong way but I read your post and thought "I bet he is American" and sure enough you are.

Washing towels so frequently is very much an American thing and if fits in with the consumer lifestyle well.

Washing towels more frequently =

More towel sales because they wear out quicker.

More washing detergent sales due to more frequent washes.

More washing machine sales due to more frequent washes.

I am as happily conscious about hygiene as anybody but I work on the theory that a towel is only removing clean water that I rinsed away the wash water with from my body and grab a fresh towel about once a week. :shy:

No offense taken. I am American and although I travel the world I still have many American conservative values. Your logic (last sentence) is well expressed and I have not thought of it this way. We are a conservative country and it still shows in me. Thank you for your comment. 

• Upvote 2