New Twin Girls Lia & Mia

4 hours ago, CowArt said:

How to tell the Twins apart? So far I found three things, they're all on Lia:

• Lia has some spots on her face. She treating them every night with come cream, it's starting to clear up. I think within maybe a week, we won't be able to tell them apart by this anymore.
  • Lia squints with her eyes, like she has contact lenses that trouble her, Mia does not do that.
  • Lia has a mark on her right butt cheek. I inspected Mia's butt very carefully, no marks on there.

I failed to record them introducing themselves to Jessica on their first night, so I could tell them apart, but still didn't know their names. About a week ago, Jessica was playing a trivia game with them in the livingroom. Lucky for me, Jessica got confused and checked who was who. Thank you Jessica!

Lia sleeps on the far end of the bed, Mia closest to the cameras. Lia always uses the lighter towels in the bathroom, Mia the darker.

If any of you found more things that tell them apart, please let me know, this intrigues me. 

Lia has darker eyebrows and does blink quite a bit. I wll try and find the post earlier that detailed even more.Ah it is in time frame thread