Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 minute ago, Russ said:

They need the guest couple to come over and have sex to bring some life in this place but they do need to tell them to turn the lights on during sexy time.

and some oral wouldn't hurt. the guy had at least 3 different girls & none sucked his dick. as amy said there must be a terrible taste down there!

It's fine with me. Makes her time there more special. I pretty much just ignore it in between those times and watch other stuff. I'm surprised he's not camming that much. I really thought he would be doing it all of the time. 

Does anybody else want these two replaced? I mean, people were complaining about Regina & Stas on their first couple days that nothing was happening and that they should be removed. Now things over there are looking great. Now they don't look very shy at all, and seem to have acclimated to the VH life pretty quick. Mira & Jeka, however, have been here for a while but nothing ever seems to happen. Every time I tune in there it's Jeka on the bed or the kitchen on his laptop, and Mira in the background of cam 3 at the desk on her laptop, or in the kitchen on her laptop. In the past two weeks, I've seen some action three times (once with Mira). Literally every other moment in the apartment is at the computer or asleep. I mean, just look at the comments on this forum. Nothing here between when Sara left and came back. That's all anybody hopes for anymore, is that she comes back. That's the only time anything interesting happens here. Personally, I think Mira is hot as hell, but I'd like to see more of her than her sitting at the computer. Is this apartment is just that boring or is it just me? Personally, I think they're a waste of bandwidth and would like to see another couple in their place. Thoughts?

• Upvote 2

you're right. they need to do a lot more. mira needs more action from jeka or another boyfriend. also the 1st day that they were here they did a facial cam show. i haven't seen them camming at all since that day. they must have a secret room for that & if that's the case it takes away from our viewing. bottom line is we need more from them.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you agree. I mean, look at the timeline. In the past 24 hours we see Jeka in bed, Jeka on his laptop, Mira asleep in bed with Jeka, Mira on her laptop, etc. It's pretty much been that for a while. Even now Mira is sitting on her laptop in the background of cam 3. I just feel like if we don't speak up to @Voyeur House TV then it's not gonna change, and that's what we'll be stuck with.

10 minutes ago, cx2328 said:

I'm glad you agree. I mean, look at the timeline. In the past 24 hours we see Jeka in bed, Jeka on his laptop, Mira asleep in bed with Jeka, Mira on her laptop, etc. It's pretty much been that for a while. Even now Mira is sitting on her laptop in the background of cam 3. I just feel like if we don't speak up to @Voyeur House TV then it's not gonna change, and that's what we'll be stuck with.

And on top of that,despite our numerous requests,the sound for these cams is still not fixed.

Just now, nack said:

And on top of that,despite our numerous requests,the sound for these cams is still not fixed.

Yes that too. They replaced cam 2 and it had sound for a day or two, and then nothing. Same with cam 3. It had sound two days ago, but now it's got nothing. I don't think any of the other cams in the apartment have any sound either. It'ss basically a mute apartment.