Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

if i recall correctly vh said that there was another room & that there would be cameras in there later (this was when they 1st arrived). if i'm remembering that right i'm guessing that the cam shows would be from there & as i9 said that is taking away our viewing time. they may have to choose camming or vh or they won't get enough views & will then be shown the door & replaced. if they did show them camming once in a while it would help out a lot.

Before I go to bed I just want to say that when @Voyeur House TV got rid of Geri & David, they said in their update 

"We haven't seen them much active and entertaining and we will be glad to introduce new people in the next weeks." - https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/blogdetail-23-03-2017

As much as I like Sara, hopefully they will do the same for this apartment, because they definitely have not been active or entertaining.

• Upvote 1

This house is going down hill fast. If it wasn't for Sara and the guest guy and his girlfriends  that used to come over this house would be closed. I don't know why Mira's is  here and Jeka if he is at home all they do is look at laptop. So if VH is going to open two new house's this place will be shut down 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i still think that there is probably a secret room for camming & it's where the good sex is leaving them with no energy or interest in fucking for vh.

Nah don't think so. If VH would find out they will be in big trouble. And I think VH knows all the appartements rooms

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah don't think so. If VH would find out they will be in big trouble. And I think VH knows all the appartements rooms

on page 1 you pointed out that the living room needed cams. where is the living room? i believe it is the camming room & has never been seen by us. vh said 3 cams would be added but only 1 & it is in the useless hallway. there has to be something that we're not seeing. and even if the camming is done somewhere else it still takes their energy & interest away from sex on vh. that is their right but it is resulting in a boring apt except when sara is there or the once a week mira fuck.

Capture_2017_04_04_08_29_43_935.png

57 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

on page 1 you pointed out that the living room needed cams. where is the living room? i believe it is the camming room & has never been seen by us. vh said 3 cams would be added but only 1 & it is in the useless hallway. there has to be something that we're not seeing. and even if the camming is done somewhere else it still takes their energy & interest away from sex on vh. that is their right but it is resulting in a boring apt except when sara is there or the once a week mira fuck.

0   64.32 kB

I think that place has no living room by now. Originally it was planned with only one bedroom (the current guest room) and with the current bedroom planned as living room. That's my guess. But yes I agree with you it's quite a strange place. Hallway is so big while other rooms are so small.

Sara makes up for everything. I just don't go there unless she is there. Works for me. I got other stuff to do anyways. What made Reguna and Stas different wss the fact that there was no hope.