Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

@Voyeur House TV Ok, I'm done being Mrs. Nicegirl to Jeka. It seems quite clear to me and I think others on here that Jeka is fucking moonlighting against us and you for that matter. He has a private chaturbate profile, probably among others, and I am quite certain that he is spending his time outside of VH camming.   If true, he is two timing mother fucker, who is double dipping and you and I are paying his fucking rent! Where does he go all this time. Why does he come home so tired all of the time. Why is he so rarely having sex with Mira on VH? How come he quit camming on VH after one time? I know, cause he's camming and probably cumming 3-4 times a day away from VH. It's hard for me to prove it cause I don't visit cam sites. But, my advice to you would be to start looking at what he does outside of VH and if turns out you are getting sloppy seconds or more likely fifths, Id cut the rope and tell Jeka to go fuck himself into oblivion!

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Ok, I'm done being Mrs. Nicegirl to Jeka. It seems quite clear to me and I think others on here that Jeka is fucking moonlighting against us and you for that matter. He has a private chaturbate profile, probably among others, and I am quite certain that he is spending his time outside of VH camming.   If true, he is two timing mother fucker, who is double dipping and you and I are paying his fucking rent! Where does he go all this time. Why does he come home so tired all of the time. Why is he so rarely having sex with Mira on VH? How come he quit camming on VH after one time? I know, cause he's camming and probably cumming 3-4 times a day away from VH. It's hard for me to prove it cause I don't visit cam sites. But, my advice to you would be to start looking at what he does outside of VH and if turns out you are getting sloppy seconds or more likely fifths, Id cut the rope and tell Jeka to go fuck himself into oblivion!

Calm down my friend. You are right but calm down :biggrin::heart: