Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Hope the girls had good ole time with Jeka on the cam site. Cause I really enjoy seeing fully clothed girls enjoying some down time while that rest up for the next session. VH, you're looking like fools at this point. Fuck this place and I don't even care if Sara never comes back.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

I am fairly confident it is a balcony (probably small) onto which they go to smoke; timings and occasional actions suggest this.

You are right. One can see it in the mirror. Sometimes one sees the head of Mira behind the window. Just like VV VHTV does not want to inform us correctly about the true dimensions of the rooms. See for instance the livingroom of Anna&Alex; on the plan it's almost the smallest room of the house!! Here, the guestroom is much larger than M&J's room.

On 6-4-2017 at 1:58 PM, Russ said:

This house has really gone to hell the last week nothing happening and why is Mira here she does nothing she has no purpose.  :huh:

She still lives here as she did before VHTV came.

It's where they live. You know, the place they go to after work. Too bad for us, their work is doing cam shows. So, when they come home they are nice and tired and the last thing on their minds is, you guessed it, sex. Enjoy paying their rent suckers. I'm teetering on canceling VH. 

• Upvote 1

Something needs to happen quick before Amy3 goes off :biggrin:  Maybe this will make you feel better I seen Kojack get a blow job from his new girlfriend and he didn't have to tie her up to get it   :biggrin: