Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This happens to me with that really big girl that I was with. I got sucked into an evening with her and sure enough she didn't leave and spent the night. The next morning I was mortified. I'm pretty sure I made something up about having to be somewhere and dropped her off at her place never to see her again. Whew! 

Haha!

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm I think many people in Russia might have problems but in my opinion its not quite fair to always say how bad Russia is. There are also many people in the USA who would be glad to get such an appartement to live because they are in in a likewise situation. The USA actually have one of the worst social systems in all first world states. 

that is totally true. for some reason our country thinks we're gr8 while constantly proving how stupid we are. we talk about morals & values while not taking care of our own people.  gutting things that could help people to live a better life while making billionaires into zillionaires. if i think about it too long i start to feel ill.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that is totally true. for some reason our country thinks we're gr8 while constantly proving how stupid we are. we talk about morals & values while not taking care of our own people.  gutting things that could help people to live a better life while making billionaires into zillionaires. if i think about it too long i start to feel ill.

Well yes. Dont be too hard on your people. I went to the USA many times and experienced Americans as very friendly people. Actually been to Moscow once and Russians are as friendly as well. In my opinion if the real people would talk more to each other and not through politicians all that USA vs. Russia crap wont be necessary.  Cold war should be finally over for good now

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well yes. Dont be too hard on your people. I went to the USA many times and experienced Americans as very friendly people. Actually been to Moscow once and Russians are as friendly as well. In my opinion if the real people would talk more to each other and not through politicians all that USA vs. Russia crap wont be necessary. 

that is the problem. the system makes it impossible to get rid of our terrible govt officials who in no way represent what the people really want & need. 99.9% of them are horrible.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

Amy3 wouldn't it be funny if Darcy took off her shirt and she looked like Bonnie Rotten

That would be awesome! Haha! BTW, I met Ava Devine at the airport in Vegas once. She's a lot smaller then you might think. She was cute and nice.

• Upvote 2