Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Something strange did happen yesterday I was on the kitchen cam and the closet door that is straight from cam the one with a mirror on it I seen Jeka walking out of the closet and he looks at the kitchen cam and looks like o shit and walks away. Then when the girls show up they where putting there things away and both go to the closet look inside and look to the left and both giggle and act like they seen something strange

I saw Erin and Sara coming out of that closet the other day. Probably nothing. If there was some secret passage to a room in there we would see them all of the time.  I'm desperate to know if it's true that he is camming somewhere else though.

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cam in bathroom has no audio 

No way is that bathroom big enough to set up a camming set. Plus, you'd easily be able to hear them on another cam. 

Although, it is quite strange that they call what appears to be the living room, the hall. Where is the living room? But then again if they were camming in another room, we'd see coming out to go to the bathroom all the time. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

No way is that bathroom big enough to set up a camming set. Plus, you'd easily be able to hear them on another cam. 

Although, it is quite strange that they call what appears to be the living room, the hall. Where is the living room? But then again if they were camming in another room, we'd see coming out to go to the bathroom all the time. 

Yes totally right. I still think they have another 1 room appartement outside where they do it.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me too! Maybe the place is much bigger and there is another room with a bathroom. Either way, it seems VH and us are getting the shaft.

There is no hiding from VHTV. They know it.

Just now, nack said:

There is no hiding from VHTV. They know it.

You are probably right. VH knows and they agreed to use the apt anyways. I recall that VH wasn't too happy with the set up at this apt.