Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 minute ago, Russ said:

When I first seen Sara I though she was very hot looking and now I have seen her ugly side i don't see her as hot at all 

I know exactly what you mean. I just can't get past it. I don't see how to get the feeling back again. Damage is done! Perhaps if she would actually have sex it would help. It's almost like she's just not interested anymore. They used to fuck like lovers, now they lounge like an old married couple.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I think Jess is one of the most sexy girls on VH. She is real no acting and they are a great couple. They are very entertaining, Jess does what she wants and isn't concerned with the cameras. By far my favorite VH apartment.

I'm with you bean, Theyre such a cute couple, he's hot, and he seems so kind and caring to Jess, that makes him all the more attractive. And she's adorable! they really are totally unaware of the cams it seems, especially in the bedroom. They need to get another couple in here though, my suggestion was bring bacl Layla and Eric, If they ever did swap, i wanna see Layla getting it from a real man like Sam! 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I know exactly what you mean. I just can't get past it. I don't see how to get the feeling back again. Damage is done! Perhaps if she would actually have sex it would help. It's almost like she's just not interested anymore. They used to fuck like lovers, now they lounge like an old married couple.

I feel the same way, she was so mean and rotten that night. And after she dumped the beer she was looking at Mira like she hated her. Thats the way we bitches can be, can't get over dumb shit. ive had some guy friends of mine have real punching out fights, and they were over it and back to drinking together before the night was over.

nearby we have 99 sites of talking bullshit here and 1 site with hot fuck vids .

how about to post the next 100 in the other way ?

means 99 sites with hot fuck vids caps and one site talking bullshit !