Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yesterday Jabbath noted in another forum here that among the new integrations to the site we did not know what Jeka was preparing. I think we have the answer now. Or not!

Dá?:dodgy:

Da. Could be the cause

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yes. but it would be nice to decide which action to watch rather than to have a choice between say boro or sofia with nastya turning the cams off.

Lol Nastya. She was one of a kind. I still wait to see her some day on RLC. She's like a cat. She has several voyeur site life's.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol Nastya. She was one of a kind. I still wait to see her some day on RLC. She's like a cat. She has several voyeur site life's.

i still remember  that all of us hate nastya but at the end she shows us how the life should be 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Curious is this your observation, because another day because of what we have here today I wondered if she now with a suitable companion would have no time to show her true potential

I do not know what the real cause of her withdrawal from the project was, but from the examples we have today, she would have a right place for her return.
She and Lina made a good pair, if I could watch here.
:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Curious is this your observation, because another day because of what we have here today I wondered if she now with a suitable companion would have no time to show her true potential

I do not know what the real cause of her withdrawal from the project was, but from the examples we have today, she would have a right place for her return.
She and Lina made a good pair, if I could watch here.
:biggrin:

Let me just say Lina was very nice to her and she did some things to abuse her trust.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let me just say Lina was very nice to her and she did some things to abuse her trust.

Without going into details and thus not breaking the trust that Lina has visibly to you, can I understand that other "causes" were the reason for your withdrawal from the project? Only Yes or No. .

Just now, thedbear said:

Without going into details and thus not breaking the trust that Lina has visibly to you, can I understand that other "causes" were the reason for your withdrawal from the project? Only Yes or No. .

Da :biggrin: