Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They tend to sleep first and then wake up and have sex. There is hope for a threesome. One thing you can be certain about is that Sara knows Jada inside and out. 

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I have also that same idea... i still have timeline for tomorrow.. so no problem if they will do it in the morning :biggrin:

6 hours ago, fasterboss said:

would be very good a trio between them the guest and Sara are very hot, so jeka has to be strong to hold both:biggrin:

morning 3some.

Capture_2017_09_25_02_22_27_913.png

Capture_2017_09_25_02_22_19_548.png

Capture_2017_09_25_02_22_40_170.png

• Like 1

Not gonna happen.Sara tried to initiate something last night,rubbed her back,ass for quite a few minutes.She doesn't seem too interested.I don't think that Sara and Jeka will have sex in Jada's presence.Jada and Sara will probably leave this morning.

Apartment back to zero.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, if it comes to that. Not this time. Sara picked Jada, so it's got to be cool.

remember that for a while raya was only allowed to watch so the 3some if it happens will probably take at least a couple of weeks. followed by the beer, then her being allowed to share the bed without touching, & then the banishment.

Just now, nack said:

Not gonna happen.Sara tried to initiate something last night,rubbed her back,ass for quite a few minutes.She doesn't seem too interested.I don't think that Sara and Jeka will have sex in Jada's presence.Jada and Sara will probably leave this morning.

Apartment back to zero.

pretty much!

33 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

remember that for a while raya was only allowed to watch so the 3some if it happens will probably take at least a couple of weeks. followed by the beer, then her being allowed to share the bed without touching, & then the banishment.

Couple of weeks!! I don't have a couple of weeks!